During her training as a chemical engineer at the University of Las Villas "Marta Abreu", she developed several practical activities linked to factories in the territory as part of the curriculum of the specialty, which allowed her to learn about:
- Sugar production: labor practice in CAI: George Washington: 1992.
- Production processes and Alcohol Production: Work Practice in Central Rum Factory Cuba Ron: from 1993 to 1996.
Upon graduating in 1996, she was located in the Central Rum Factory "Agustin Rodriguez Mena." Villa Clara, where she has worked until now and has served as:
- Training Technician. (Rotation by areas of the UEB rum, UEB distillery Development Group)
- Specialist in Beverages and Spirits. (Development Group entity)
- Specialist in Preparation of alcohols. (UEB Technology Laboratory and Distilleries)
- Quality Management Specialist, A category. (Head of Operations)
- Head of the Quality Management Group. (Head of Operations)
- Quality Management Specialist. (head of Operations)
She serves as B. Quality Management Specialist and Management Representative for Integrated Quality Management System, Safety, Media room, Innovation, Human Resources. SST and Energy.